Monday, January 12, 2015

Reverse Engineered Pale Ales and Conspiracy

I was drinking this Michigan beer from Short's Brewery called Space Rock and noticed a quote on the bottle from a Clutch song: "tasty little nuggets of alien technology." What's cool about that is that the Clutch song Escape from the Prison Planet mentions Bob Lazar. One night when I was sick and couldn't sleep I checked out Bob Lazar. I found that he claimed to be scientist at area 51 working to back engineer UFOs. Now he has this weird store outside of Lansing, Michigan called United Nuclear Scientific Equipment and Supplies. It's a nice little puzzle and nod to Mr. Lazar. Also a tasty beer. But who knows maybe I'm just crazy.





Free Press article by John Carlisle from 2013 titled: This store is the Stuff of Nuclear Dreams




No comments:

Post a Comment